recycled.....

Hey all,

Hope your day's going great. I have a recycled project to show today. I had a 12x12 photo frame which broke around last weekend. My DH was about to throw it when I decided to recycle it. So here's what I  came up with: two earring holders and weekly planners. I managed to salvage 10 frames out of 12 :)

Here are the pics:


The wrapped burlap on to the wooden plate of the frame, put in three strings of white twine and assembled it back, and viola my earring holder is ready :)


For the planner I simply put the pattern papers instead of pics. Those weekday tags are simply placed and not glued so the best part is I can change the papers any time and use them too :)


I love both of them. Hope you like it too.
love
radhika

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!

Popular Posts