love love love........

Hey Again,

More cards to share :) The first one has handmade burlap flowers and a burlap base. The hero arts stamp background is embossed and inked in three tones. I love this one. 


This card is pretty simple, no inking just heat embossed in gold. The third one's also simple, I just embossed it using itsy bitsy embossing folder and then ran my versamark white cloud chalk inkpad over the embossed design. The heart is hand cut and painted in white again. I hand wrote the sentiment in this one. I hope you'll like them all.



I'm entering these at the following challenges:
Simon Says stamp monday challenge
Make it Monday "Anything Goes"

Cya all soon. Have a great week ahead.
Radhika

Comments

  1. wow!! fab creation, happy i got to see it through MIM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous collection of projects! Love all the pretty embossing techniques that you showcased! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mona! looking forward to the next challenge!

      Delete
  3. All three are terrific but I love those burlap flowers. :) Thanks for joining u sat Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!

Popular Posts