Heart on a String!!

Looks like I'm on a roll today. And I guess I'm just trying to make up for the time I've been missing the fun of making cards. I made three more cards today. The theme was Valentine. I made two cards with the same sentiment. Here's the first card.

The hearts used in this card have been cut out from the below ac paper. Then I have stamped them randomly. The strings have been made of twine and the sentiment is a printout on the kraft paper. It took me all of 1 hour to complete this card. I'm entring this one as well for the ICRC14 Challenge. Hope you'll like it too :)


This card goes for the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant - Hearts
ICR Challenge 14
Papertake Weekly Challenge

Comments

  1. Radhikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I tried heart shape with string today and thinking of posting .................
    wht to do nowwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. post it dear.. isn't it possible that two people get the same kinda idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are so lovely. Really love the hearts on strings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!

Popular Posts