Happy Birthdays

The month of June had birthdays of my two very special people. My sisters :) These are the two card I made for them. I used Papermania Christmas paper collection to make the first card. Since christmas was so far away and I so wanted to use the papers I created this card using christmas balls as ballons :) I made this card for my little sis


The other card was a liitle sober since it was for my didi. The papers used were from itsy bitsy and again papermania oriental collection. Although very simple it came out real nice and I really love the little embossed flowers.


But I just didn't find matching birthday words and so wrote it by hand using a glitter pen. Never mind I'm still learning and the road is long !!!!

Cheers,

Comments

  1. I like your first card with the birthday in the glitter decorations. Such an unusual design. Lovely
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks you so much for your inspiring words !!

Popular Posts